These Specialist and Designations assure all employers or potential employers that the practitioner has exceptional acquired knowledge, skills, and abilities in the specified area. They are geared for the Environmental & Safety Managers who required training in EPA (40 CFR) requirements as well as other regulatory requirements for general industry, construction, oil & gas production, municipalities and federal government workplaces.
- Certified Environmental Manager – 40 Hours/4.0 CEUs
- HAZWOPER Train-The-Trainer – 40 hours/4.0 CEUs (classroom only)
- Environmental Health And Safety Professional Certificate (EHS) – 40 hours/4.0CEUs
- Environmental Specialist (ENS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- Hazardous Waste Management Specialist (HMS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- Spill Containment Specialist (SCS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- HAZWOPER Series