This brand new, state-of-the-art course will cover in detail the regulatory and training requirements of the Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response (29 CFR 1910.120) standard. OSHA states that a measure of the competence of an instructor is the successful completion of a train-the-trainer program with training and experience specific to the topics they will teach. Not only does the course review the various elements of the HAZWOPER standard, there are also demonstrations as well as “hands-on,” practical simulations to meet the experiential requirements of the regulation.
II. HAZMAT Emergency Response
- HAZMAT Emergency Response Awareness Level Training Course – as required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for individuals who are likely to witness or discover a release of hazardous substances and who will initiate a response by notifying proper authorities or individuals. Price $115.00.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response Operations Level Training Course – as required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for individuals who initially respond in a defensive fashion to releases of hazardous substances for the purpose of protecting life, property, or the environment. Price $195.00.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response Incident Commander Training Course – as required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for individuals who oversee the response to releases of hazardous substances for the purpose of stopping and containing the release. Price $115.00.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response Refresher Level Training Course – as required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for individuals who are needing their annual refresher training. Price $115.00.
III. HAZWOPER General Site Worker
- 24 Hour HAZWOPER Certification – This course is required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e) for the “General Site Worker,” who may be periodically exposed to health and safety hazards. Individuals may also take two days of on-site training and upgrade to a 40 Hour General Site Worker for individuals who are routinely exposed to health and safety hazards. Documentation must be sent to NASP for review and approval. Price $345.00.
- 8 Hour Site Supervisor Course – as required annually by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e) for individuals who have supervisor responsibilities over hazardous waste site. Price $115.00.
- 8 Hour Site Worker Refresher Course – as required annually by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e) for individuals who have completed the 40 or 24 hour HAZWOPER Course. Price $115.00
IV. HAZWOPER Specialist Course
- HAZWOPER Specialist (HZS) – This course combines the elements of the General Site Worker Supervisor and Incident Commander Courses for those who oversee hazardous waste sites during an emergency response scenario. Emphasis is on Site Safety and Health Plan and Contingency Plan requirements. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety. You have up to six months to complete the course. Price $395.00.