ASLS Course Description
NASP’s online aerial lift safety training course provides students with the information they need to stay safe with and around aerial and scissor lifts. This 8-hour course provides 0.8 continuing education units (CEUs) of specialized, interactive training that exceeds OSHA standards and maximizes worksite safety.
The online ASLS course covers the following:
- Types of aerial and scissor lifts
- Risks of improper aerial and scissor lift use
- Basic OSHA safety standards
- Pre- and post-use inspection procedures
- Detailed safe-use operations and safety precautions
Following completion of the aerial lift online safety training modules, students will take a comprehensive exam to evaluate their understanding. You’ll need to score 80% or better to receive your specialist certificate and successfully complete the training. Students have two opportunities to take the online exam.