Environmental Related Designations: These Specialist and Technician Designations assure all employers or potential employers that the practitioner has exceptional acquired knowledge, skills, and abilities in the specified area.
- Certified Environmental Manager – 40 Hours/4.0 CEUs
- HAZWOPER Train-The-Trainer – 40 hours/4.0 CEUs (classroom only)
- Environmental Health And Safety Professional Certificate (EHS) – 40 hours/4.0CEUs
- Environmental Specialist (ENS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- Hazardous Waste Management Specialist (HMS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- Spill Containment Specialist (SCS) – 13 hours/1.3 CEUs
- HAZWOPER Series