- 12:00 hours / 1.2 CEUs
The Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) course is an independent study course. Students will have the opportunity to engage with topics ranging from biases to extenuating circumstances that can impact employee failure. Through this course, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of HOP as well as other safety processes.
This course covers the following areas:
- Creating a reporting culture
- Gauging workplace safety culture maturity
- History of Human and Organizational Performance (HOP)
- How do human factors impact safety
- Implementing HOP effectively
- Methods for human error detection
- Relationship between HOP and behavior-based safety
Students have six months to complete their study and earn their HOP certificate.