What is the NASP Premium SMART Membership?
Our Premium Membership will provide you with the tools, resources, and perks that you need as a busy workplace safety professional. We understand that you have a lot of tasks to juggle, managing and maintaining safety in the workplace, working between management and employees, and staying up to date on regulatory issues and reports. Our Premium Membership will help. As a member of NASP, you’ll have access to benefits to assist you not only on the job but in your personal life as well.
Receive exclusive discounts on all online and site-specific courses from NASP. Premium members also receive special discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, electronics, and much more through our Abenity program. In addition, Premium Members can save 10% on tuition through our Learning Partners at Columbia Southern University and Waldorf University!
Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through Member Partner, C.A. Short. Premium members may also receive consultations from NASP on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
Receive a reduced rate on legal representation regarding OSHA citations and fines and protection against lawsuits stemming from workplace injuries. Premium members can also protect their company and employees by providing quick, accurate, and reliable drug testing through our Member Partner, On-Demand Drug Testing – at a discounted price.
Be recognized as a credible workplace safety manager by displaying your certificate credentials and NASP member logo in all your business communications.
Effective safety training is key to a robust safety culture. NASP members have access to a complete library of safety-related training materials to assist in your safety training program.
- Official Certificate of Membership and wallet card
- Access to the Safety Sentinel, NASP monthly newsletter
- Exclusive Member-only discounts on NASP products
- Digital copies of OSHA, DOT, and EPA Federal Regulations
- Special access to our Member Library with 75+ Sample Plans and Programs and 300+ Customizable PowerPoints
- A library of safety-related clip art and photos, sample tests, student manuals, and handouts
- Sample audit and inspection forms for OSHA, EPA, DOT, and ISO 45001 compliance
Click here to learn more about the NASP SMART Membership Program!