What is the NASP Premium SMART Membership?
S – SAVE
- Receive member discounts on all online, and site-specific courses from NASP.
- From a new NASP strategic partner Abenity, members receive special discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, electronics, and so much more.
Click Here to learn more about Savings as a NASP Member.
M – MANAGE
- Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through another NASP strategic partner, C.A. Short. NASP members receive special discounts on their OSHA compliant safety incentive programs.
- NASP members may also receive consultations from NASP on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
Click Here to learn more about how NASP membership can help you Manage your safety program.
A – ASSIST
- Members may receive legal representation regarding OSHA citations and fines and protection against lawsuits stemming from workplace injuries – at a reduced rate.
- Protect your company and employees by providing quick, accurate, and reliable drug testing through our partner, On-Demand Drug Testing – at a discounted price.
Click Here to learn more about legal and drug testing assistance as a NASP member.
R – RECOGNIZE
- Be recognized as a credible workplace safety manager by displaying your certificate credentials and NASP member logo in all your business communications.
Click Here to learn more about the recognition you deserve as a NASP member and certificate holder.
T – TRAIN
- Effective safety training is key to a robust safety culture. NASP members have access to a complete library of safety-related training materials to assist in your safety training program.
Click Here to get more info on the resources available to NASP members for proper training of your employees.
The additional benefits of a Premium Membership are as follows:
- Official Certificate of Membership for framing
- Official Membership wallet card
- Monthly newsletter with the latest in OSHA trends and updates
- Periodic offers from NASP for special discounts only available for NASP members
- All 1910, 1904, 1915, 1917 and 1926 Codes of Federal Regulations
- All DOT and EPA Federal Regulations
- Over 75 Sample Plans and Programs
- Over 300 Customizable PowerPoints to be used for in-house training
- A library of safety-related clip art and photos, sample tests, student manuals, and handouts
- Sample audit and inspection forms for OSHA, EPA, DOT and ISO 45001 compliance