Two Great Courses… Both half-off this November!
In case you hadn’t heard, NASP now offers two versions of our flagship Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Online course. The CSM course is perfect for general industry safety managers, and the new Certified Safety Manager: Construction (CSMC) is everything you love about the CSM, but with a focus on topics geared more towards the construction industry. Either of these fantastic courses are being offered at 50% off during the “Cyber November Sale.” Use the coupon code “CYNOV2020” at the checkout to save!
Both our Certified Safety Manager (CSM) and our Certified Safety Manager: Construction (CSMC) Online course will allow you to:
- Discover a brand new perspective of safety that will empower you
- Meet the Train-the-Trainer requirements for individuals doing in-house training
- Learn training methodologies that change the way your employees work
- Save money by developing your own safety plans, programs, and training
- Avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries
- Determine proper interpretation and application of OSHA regulations
- Manage workplace safety inspections and audits and investigate accidents as well as apply root cause analysis
- Create and manage a thriving safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques
*** Please note: Attendance of either of these courses qualifies you to issue NASP 10 and 30 hour OSHA compliance cards to your students. CSM attendees may issue general industry cards and CSMC attendees may issue construction cards.