Due to the unfortunate COVID-19 situation, NASP is now providing an alternative and innovative means for continuing your safety education in a combination format consisting of online and webinar-based training.
We are excited to introduce NASP’s Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Blended Learning Course. This course, like our classroom version, will include the following:
- 15 modules that cover OSHA’s hardest-hit standards, proper adult training methodologies, methods to implement a safety management system and create a safety culture that will ultimately lead to fewer injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- Three webinars that review each of the 15 modules after a student has completed the various topics on their online course.
- Webinars will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday and will last approximately 90 minutes based on the length of the Q&A
- 55 question exam to be completed on Friday afternoon, after the final webinar.
- FREE resource library, including sample plans, programs, checklists, safety-related powerpoints, and other training material
Register for our CSM online course here and use promo code CSMB2020 and receive 20% off per student. CSM Course webinars will be held on the following dates:
We will continue to do everything possible to make things as simple and convenient as possible to continue your safety and health education during these turbulent times.