Wilmington Health and Safety School: Don’t Miss Out!
NASP is proud to be a part of the Wilmington Regional Safety & Health School this year. Each year, safety professionals from around the area organize this excellent event which brings nationally recognized speakers to the Port City to focus on the latest in safety related topics for two packed days of presentations, good food, and a lot of fun.
Topics this year include:
- Preparing for Generational Shift in the Work Force
- Proactive Safety and Employee Involvement
- Managing Compliance after Employee Return to Work
- Gas Cylinder Storage and Handling
- OSHA Investigations
- Preventing Employee Burnout
- Drug Testing in the Modern Workplace
- New Ladder Standard
- Incident Investigations in the 21st Century
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
We highly recommend attending this school and the early bird special ends soon so don’t miss out. Click here to find out more and to register now.