The energy industry has seen some of the most drastic evolutions of any sector as more states and companies prioritize renewable energy. As the industry changes and expands, safety professionals bear the responsibility of keeping up with evolving safety and compliance demands. The National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP) offers energy industry safety training for experienced safety professionals. Register for a course to learn valuable information and earn a certificate that advances your career.
NASP’s Courses for Energy Industry Safety Professionals
Our safety training programs will teach you to facilitate a working environment that mitigates the risk associated with many risks power generation employees face. Register for one of our courses to navigate regulations and safety methods relating to falls, electrocution, fires, environmental stress, working in confined spaces, and more.
NASP training courses are online modules that work through various specific topics. You’ll interact with presentations, videos, graphics, and other engaging multimedia as you work toward a certificate or designation in your area of study. Recertification courses are also available. Courses range from 16 to 40 hours and are open for six months after your registration.
Choose a NASP energy industry training course to earn certificates and designations that make you a more employable candidate and a more qualified professional:
Benefits of Safety Training in the Energy Industry
NASP safety training will expand your understanding of crucial safety issues and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations relating to them. The courses you take will benefit you and the employees and organizations that follow your guidance.
– Improve worker safety: Teach workers and managers to work in ways that protect their bodies and the company’s resources.
– Ensure compliance: Understand OSHA’s regulations and develop solutions that meet them.
– Reduce unforeseen expenses: Save your organization from expensive medical bills, lawsuit payouts, and violation fees.
– Build workplace unity: Rally your organization around achievable safety metrics and tactics.
– Boost workplace efficiency: Ensure every employee’s safety so the facility runs at full capacity.
– Protect the environment: Prevent fires, spills, and other incidents that could impact the environment.
– Fill legislative gaps: Gain the foresight necessary for safety in an industry that evolves faster than legislation passes.
– Advance your career: Obtain certificates and designations that make you a competitive job candidate and high earner.
Why Choose NASP for Energy Safety Training?
NASP training is for energy industry safety professionals looking for the most comprehensive training available. Our lessons are thorough ventures into the risks, regulations, and strategies that keep energy industry employees safe. These courses meet American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z490.1 and 490.2 guidelines for environmental health and safety (EHS).
NASP holds accreditation for Continuing Education Units (CEU) with the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Register for our courses to receive training from other experienced professionals committed to improving workplace safety in the energy industry and beyond.
Sign Up for NASP’s Energy Industry Safety Courses Online
NASP’s safety training for the energy industry engages with the deepest nuances of the most relevant safety and compliance topics. Our experienced safety professionals will teach you to lead safety initiatives for oil, gas and electricity organizations. Browse our courses to register for an environmental health and safety (EHS) course.