CSM Blended Class
Due to the unfortunate COVID-19 situation, NASP is now providing an alternative and innovative means for continuing your safety education in a combination format consisting of online and webinar-based training.
We are excited to introduce NASP’s Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Blended Learning Course. This course, like our classroom version, will include the following:
- 15 modules that cover OSHA’s hardest-hit standards, proper adult training methodologies, methods to implement a safety management system and create a safety culture that will ultimately lead to less injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- Three webinars which review each of the 15 modules after student has completed the various topics on their online course.
- Webinars will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday and will last approximately 90 minutes based on the length of the Q&A
- 55 question exam to be completed on Friday afternoon, after final webinar.
- FREE resource library, including sample plans, programs, checklists, safety-related PowerPoints and other training material
Register for our CSM online course here and use PROMO CODE CSMB2020 and receive 30% off per student. CSM Course webinars will be held on the following dates:
- April 20-24, 2020 (click here to register). You must pay for the course to register for the webinar.
- May 11-15, 2020 (click here to register). You must pay for the course to register for the webinar.
We will continue to do everything possible to make things as simple and convenient as possible to continue your safety and health education during these turbulent times.