WHY ATTEND THE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY & RESCUE PROGRAM MANAGER COURSE?
Employers and regulatory bodies hold a Confined Space Entry & Rescue Program Manager certificate in high regard. It indicates that you can design and implement complex and effective safety strategies for working in confined spaces and impart essential safety skills to others. With these valuable skills in hand, you can take steps that can help reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
LIVE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY & RESCUE PROGRAM MANaGER COURSE OUTCOMES
Some of the benefits you can look forward to once you’ve obtained your Confined Space Entry & Rescue Program Manager certificate include:
- Practical confined space entry and rescue experience
- Comprehensive reference materials, sample programs, tests, and guides to support teaching efforts
- In-depth understanding of regulations and rules enforced by regulatory bodies such as OSHA
- Significant expertise and methods to train employees and others effectively
- Proven systems and policies to minimize accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Powerful techniques to instill a healthy workplace safety culture
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY & RESCUE PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Your in-person Confined Space Entry & Rescue Program Manager course will comprise a broad spectrum of topics and competencies, including:
- Extensive hands-on Confined Space Entry and Rescue training
- Confined space rescue simulations
- Isolation concepts
- Managing atmospheric hazards
- Environmental and engulfment hazards
- Non-entry and entry rescue equipment and procedures
- Mechanical advantage systems
- Horizontal and vertical entry
SIGN UP FOR IN-PERSON CONFINED SPACE ENTRY & RESCUE PROGRAM MANAGER CLASSES
NASP is the EHS training leader, with all courses recognized internationally and supported by key regulatory agencies. Register for our Confined Space Entry & Rescue Program Manager course today.