Partnership with Columbia Southern: Premium Members Save 10% on Tuition!
You already know NASP is the leader in workplace safety training… but did you know NASP is also a recognized partner with Columbia Southern University? This means that upon completion of any of our IACET-accredited courses, the CEUs may be transferred to academic credits at CSU.
And IF you are an NASP Premium member, additional benefits of our Partnership with CSU will include:
- A 10% tuition discount on all classes as well as a waiver of the Application Fee.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities available for NASP members.
- And finally, a complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training and professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- In addition, NASP members will receive complimentary access to CSU’s Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
Save potentially thousands on your OHS degree from Columbia Southern University by enrolling in NASP’s professional development courses. For more information, click here. Get started on your safety career today with the National Association of Safety Professionals and Columbia Southern University.