Live Classes for 2021!
First of all, Happy New Year from the staff at NASP! As the COVID vaccine is rolled out, we hope that 2021 brings forth a little more semblance of ‘normalcy’ than did the previous year. I think we can all agree that 2020 was a tough year for safety professionals (as well as everyone else) around the world.
It is no secret that e-Learing has been all the rage during this pandemic. While e-learning is certainly a great alternative to traditional courses, NASP understands that some training, and some individuals, are best suited for live, instructor-led classes. Benefits to NASP’s instructor-led courses include:
- The opportunity for individuals to have more in-depth conversations, which allows a greater comprehension of the subject matter.
- A space for individuals to make genuine connections both inside and outside of their organization.
- Accountability and Return on Investment (ROI). NASP’s instructors are better able to identify an individual’s comprehension by leveraging group exercises and discussions.
- Hands-on learning. Experiential, or kinesthetic learners can struggle with e-learning content because of its presentation and limited opportunities for a hands-on approach. NASP’s live training, by design, can support all types of learners.
Join NASP in Wilmington, NC on March 22-26 for a one-of-a-kind training experience. NASP will be combining the Certified Safety Manager (CSM) and Certified Safety Manager- Construction (CSMC) courses to maximize training effectiveness during this pandemic. Each course will have break-out sessions that emphasizes the specific type of industry applicable to students. Can’t make Wilmington? All 2021 dates and locations for live CSM/CSMC classes are as follows:
(Use the coupon codes below to save 10% on that course)
- CSM Wilmington, NC (March 22-26) use code CSMEB221
- CSMC Wilmington, NC (March 22-26) use code CSMEB222
- CSM Las Vegas, NV (May 17-21) use code CSMEB223
- CSMC Las Vegas, NV (May 17-21) use code CSMEB224
- CSM Charleston, SC (September 27 – October 1) use code CSMEB225
- CSMC Charleston, SC (September 27 – October 1) use code CSMEB226
*Course dates are subject to change due to variable COVID restrictions
Still worried about COVID-19 restrictions? Do NOT fear… NASP has also recently updated the online version of the CSM as well. So, if you’re looking for a course that covers OSHA’s most frequently cited standards, with in-depth training on safety management systems, behavior-based safety and adult training methodologies, then look no further… NASP’s Certified Safety Manager Course (CSM) is the most comprehensive training course available on the market today.
Click here to begin the course (at a permanently reduced price) in the privacy and safety of your own home or office. And don’t forget either option of this course provides 4.0 valuable CEUs for those who need to maintain professional safety designations.