COVID-19 Infectious Disease Prevention Specialist
Confused by all of the information on COVID-19?
Need more than just a one-hour webinar on how to protect your employees from this current or future pandemics?
In continuing NASP’s mission to provide employers with the information they need to properly protect their employees, we have developed an IACET Accredited Infectious Disease Prevention Specialist course to guide safety professionals in building a sound Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan and prepare them for COVID-19 and pandemics of the future.
Topics covered in this 8-hour online course include:
- Historical pandemics and how they shaped pandemic response
- Infection Prevention Risk Assessments
- “How To” guide for building an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (IDPR)
- Classification of worker exposure
- Risk reduction strategies to lower transmission rates of infectious diseases
- Training development and implementation
- Employer guidance for ensuring preparedness during pandemics
NASP understands that this pandemic has been a financial burden for many, which is why we are permanently pricing this course at just $195. Standard tuition for our Specialist courses is $395.
In addition, personnel working on the frontlines of this current pandemic, public healthcare workers and public safety employees, can access this training at NO COST. To take advantage of this free training call us at 1-800-922-2219.
Click here to view the course page and register today.