Seats are Filling Up! Take Advantage of the Final CSM for 2021!
If you hadn’t heard, NASP is bringing our flagship Certified Safety Manager (CSM) course to Charleston this September. This will be the last instructor-led class for 2021.
Our Certified Safety Manager (CSM) courses will allow you to:
- Discover a brand new perspective of safety that will empower you
- Meet the Train-the-Trainer requirements for individuals doing in-house training
- Learn training methodologies that change the way your employees work
- Save money by developing your own safety plans, programs, and training
- Avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries
- Determine proper interpretation and application of OSHA regulations
- Manage workplace safety inspections and audits and investigate accidents as well as apply root cause analysis
- Create and manage a thriving safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques
*** Please note: Attendance of this course qualifies you to issue NASP 10 and 30 hour OSHA compliance cards to your students.
Use Coupon Code CSMCH21 to save 20% on this live class.
Can’t make these dates? Click here for the 2022 CSM class calendar.