Need Some Fresh Ideas for Your Safety Training?
Attend the Wilmington Regional Safety and Health School this July for some refreshing ideas to enhance your safety program! The school will be held on July 28-29 at the Wilmington Convention Center. The keynote speaker and finalized agenda will be announced soon, but registration is open NOW. Your registration includes 13 hours over two days of quality safety education and training, a catered lunch on Day 1, snacks and beverages during the event, a t-shirt, an Exhibitor Hall of top-quality vendors, and an opportunity to network with safety professionals across the region. Register by June 30th at the Early Bird pricing of $235. Some of this year’s event topics include:
- Brained Centered Safety
- Trench Safety
- Crane and Hoist Side Pulls
- ANSI Standards for Hand Protection Explained
- Weaver Fertilizer Fire
- Best Practices From a Fire Investigator’s Perspective
- Human Performance Organization
- 10 Ways to Botch a Worker’s Compensation Claim
- Compensability Considerations Regarding Workplace Assault
- Do your employees need Hazwoper Training?
- Hazard Communication and the Employee Right to Know
- Pandemic Planning vs. Reality
Featured Speaker: OSHA Update from NC Commissioner of Labor Josh Dobson
The Wilmington Regional Safety and Health School would like to thank our Exhibitors and Sponsors who allow us to maintain a budget-friendly opportunity for attendees to receive great training and networking opportunities. For more information, visit our website at www.wilmingtonsafetyschool.com