NASP Partners with Pervidi Software to Provide World-Class EHS Management
Manage your Safety Program from your cellphone!
NASP has partnered with Pervidi software to provide our premium members with an exclusive discount. Pervidi is elegant, simple to learn and use, cost effective, and offers excellent customer support. It is suitable for organizations from 1 to 10,000 users. Pervidi helps you oversee your safety activities, resources, services, and/or operations, including Paperless Inspection Management, Asset Management, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Field Service Management, Audits, and Management of a variety of Work Orders. Almost 2,000 checklists are available to use or to modify. Pervidi was launched in 1999 and was one of the first 4 solutions that introduced mobile data collection ‘in the field’. With over 10,000 users, Pervidi continues to be the most versatile, powerful, yet easy- to-use application on the market. Available in seven languages, including Spanish and French.
Click here for more details and extensive client list.
NASP/Pervidi Program Overview
- Free Individual EHS Software webinar- Learn before you commit.
- Access to about 2,000 EHS checklists – great content you can use as-is or modify.
- Quick On-Ramping – Get up to speed fast.
- Pay for What You Need – Customized pricing based on your individual requirements and use.
- Mobile Audits- Imagine being able to conduct full safety audits using your smart phone while taking date-time stamped photos – online or offline.
- Extensive Reporting- Dozens of reports are available at the touch of a button. Audit failures can trigger immediate remediation to minimize incident risks.
- Free Month! Value-Added Benefit to NASP Premium Members- Members receive one additional month free if they subscribe to Pervidi for one year (for first year).