Upcoming Webinar on Effective Safety e-Learning for Employees
Let’s face it… times have changed in the Post-COVID-19 workplace, especially when it comes to safe and effective EHS training. At least for the foreseeable future, we can no longer fill a training room with 25 to 30 or more employees and expect to practice social distancing with any real adequacy.
But now is NOT the time to let our safety training lapse! In fact, now more than ever, safety training should be at the forefront of all our minds as safety professionals because we understand that distracted, rushed, or complacent employees are more prone to injuries in the workplace.
Introducing ANSI/ASSP Z.490.2: Practices for E-Learning in Safety, Health and Environmental Training Webinar.
Can online training be as effective as instructor-led training?
How do we make certain employees are learning through an online training format?
Is online training the only available option in the new COVID-19 norm?
Attend this one-hour webinar and find out ANSI recommendations for online training, whether you are building an LMS in-house or using another organization for your training needs. In this webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Understand the Scope, Purpose and Application of the ANSI Standard
- Determine Proper Program Administration and Management for Online Training
- Establish e-Learning Needs Assessment and Objectives
- Create Effective Means for Learning Motivation and Engagement
- Evaluate e-Learning Delivery Means and Methods
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Online Training
- Maintain Effective Safety Training Using e-Learning Platforms and Other Specialized Training Tools
Webinar will be held on June 18, 2020 from 2 pm-3 pm EST. Follow this link to register now.