Job Title:Safety Advisor
Location: We are open to this person being based out of one of these offices – Homer, GA - Gold Hill, NC - Louisville, TN – Joanna, SC.
We are open to this person being based out of one of these offices – Homer, GA – Gold Hill, NC – Louisville, TN – Joanna, SC
Purpose – To provide partnering support to enable excellence in Safety, Healthy, Environment and Security (SHES) culture and performance through effective major hazards and critical control management, systems, standards and governance.
- Supports delivery of SHES activities across business and/or sites.
- Implement, support of SHES procedures & system across site(s)
- Develop & Deliver safety materials for site(s)
- Participate in assurance activities (audits and assessments)
- Participate in incident investigations
- Assist with administration & use of Enablon (AA, CARE, JSA and JHA)
- Provide day to day support to site (s) or business
- Install workplace hazard management
- Install & support regulatory programs
- Support request for 3rd party vendors (IS Net Etc.)
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards the implementation & support of Orica SHES Plans.
- Provide technical support to business / site(s) on SHES matters
- Support rollout of SHES & regulatory related training at a business /site level.
- Support business leaders on customer SHES requirements and issues
- Interact and support business leaders
Travel – 25 – 50% throughout Eastern United States – Massachusetts to Florida
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Health & Environment, Engineering, Science or related discipline – Preferred
Or must possess a Safety Certificate – CSP, ASP or CSM
- 5 or more years of HS&E experience.
- Relevant experience in the mining industry is a plus.
- Solid computer skills – Microsoft Office, SAP
Contact Info: Email resume to [email protected]