Coming to a Screen Near You, FREE Webinars
Webinar #1: ANSI/ASSP Z.490.2-2019 Accepted Practices for E-Learning in Safety, Health and Environmental Training
Let’s face it… times have changed in the Post-COVID-19 workplace, especially when it comes to safe and effective EHS training. At least for the foreseeable future, we can no longer fill a training room with 25 to 30 or more employees and expect to practice social distancing with any real adequacy.
But now is NOT the time to let our safety training lapse! In fact, now more than ever, safety training should be at the forefront of all our minds as safety professionals because we understand that distracted, rushed, or complacent employees are more prone to injuries in the workplace.
Attend this one-hour webinar and find out ANSI recommendations for online training, whether you are building an LMS in-house or using another organization for your training needs. In this webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Understand the Scope, Purpose and Application of the ANSI Standard
- Determine Proper Program Administration and Management for Online Training
- Establish e-Learning Needs Assessment and Objectives
- Create Effective Means for Learning Motivation and Engagement
- Evaluate e-Learning Delivery Means and Methods
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Online Training
- Maintain Effective Safety Training Using e-Learning Platforms and Other Specialized Training Tools
Webinar will be held on June 18, 2020 from 2 pm-3 pm EST. Follow this link to register now.
Webinar #2: What COVID-19 Taught Us: New Standards for Navigating Workplace Safety
Attend this one-hour webinar and discover how COVID-19 is impacting safety training and how to effectively build or restructure your safety incentive program to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of workplace safety in the middle of this pandemic.
Speakers will include Eric Gislason, Executive Director of NASP and Brent Lee, National Accounts Manager for C.A. Short Company. Listen to these two industry professionals discuss a variety of topics, including:
- OSHA’s position on infectious disease control in the workplace
- Implementing and enforcing COVID-19 best practices
- How to build/manage/restructure your safety incentive program for these new challenges
Webinar will be held on June 25th, 2020 from 1 pm-2 pm EST. Follow this link to register now.