For our international students, registering for classroom courses is simple. First, you must register online and pay for the course while registering. We cannot issue a letter of invitation without payment first. Once you have paid, NASP will send you a letter of invitation so you may apply for your B1 VISA. Please allow 3 – 5 business days to receive your invitation letter via email.

About the Author

NASP Webmaster

No description available.
Home » FAQs » I am an international student looking to travel to the United States to take one of your courses. How do I apply for a VISA?