How do I receive my results?
Category: NASPCB FAQ
- The score report will be visible to the candidate on the screen upon completion of the exam.
- An email will be sent from Kryterion upon exam completion to the candidate’s email on file. The email includes the score report and performance in each category of the examination. An individual should contact the NASPCB Certification Personnel directly at 800-922-2219 if an email is not received.
- Candidate exam results are available to the Certification Board for review.
- Results of the candidate’s score are uploaded to the NASP Student Portal Account.
- The NASPCB sends an email communication to the candidate with information on the results of the pass-fail result.