Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment Supervisor
Company: PCL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.
Location: Orlando, Florida - USA
Please apply directly via the PCL website link attached.
- Monitors and assists with implementation of the project HSE Plan, environmental plan, regulatory requirements, and any other safe work practices.
- Identifies and assists in conducting project specific HSE training.
- Provides project team with project specific HSE information and trends and assists to create action plans.
- Assists with the development and implementation of hazard identification tools.
- Conducts project HSE inspections and verifies that corrective actions have been implemented.
- Supports project teams with the implementation of the emergency response plan and monitors project security requirements.
- Gathers, reviews, and provides input on trade documentation and monitors trade contractor safety compliance.
- Verifies that equipment and tool inspections are being conducted and documented as per requirements.
- Notifies appropriate stakeholders of any incident and supporting the investigation.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships.
- Working toward Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Working toward safety designation.
- 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Ability to learn applicable OH&S, environmental legislation and HSE processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts with craft workers.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to effectively problem solve.
- Ability to learn construction processes and terminology.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong aptitude for adopting new technology.