Job Title:Project Safety Consultant
Company:Glades Professional Services, LLC
Location: Miami, Florida - USA
Fred Dyess, CEO
Glades Professional Services, LLC
This person will be an onsite Safety Consultant for our client in Miami. This is a project job that will last approximately 3 – 4 months. This person will perform onsite safety inspections, and communicate with the Project Manager their findings while giving suggestions on how to mitigate all safety issues. They will train all new employees and sub contracted employees prior to them starting on the job. They may be required to create site safety policies and/or safety plans to meet client requirements. Must be able to research issues of compliance for client. Must be able to develop daily reports on all safety matters.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a safety professional with a Safety Managers Certification preferably in the construction industry.
- Preferably someone who holds their OSHA 510 certificate
- Experience in Construction Safety. If you also have Industrial Safety Experience that’s a plus.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours a day 5 days a week.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A strong background in Fall Protection, Ladder Safety, MEWP’s, and Telehandler Forklifts is preferred.
- Capable of solving safety problems on the job working in a team environment
- Bilingual would be a definite plus but not a deal breaker
Must possess a professional liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage amount of $500,000.00 Lodging will be provided. For more details contact Fred Dyess at 863-228-0859 or [email protected]