Job Title:Safety Coodinator
Company:Boar's Head Brand
Location: Jarratt, Virginia - USA
Apply using the provided link here.
The Safety and Health Coordinator is responsible for implementation of programs and ensuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations that pertain to Safety & Health.
- Assist in establishing goals for the Safety & Health program at the facility.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with Safety & Health regulations.
- Communicate effectively with management on Safety & Health issues.
- Conduct training on Safety & Health programs.
- Develop training programs on Safety & Health programs.
- Conduct incident investigations.
- Develop corrective actions for critical situations.
- Implement Safety & Health programs.
- Conduct statistical analysis.
- Flexibility to work 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Degree in Safety Management or related field or Equivalent experience/certifications.
- 2-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable about data entry programs
- Medical certification required (Minimum advanced first aid/CPR) EMT preferred